Have you ever read a book reading?. And have you ever noticed the page number in the reading books? In general, the page numbers odd and even page numbers do not lie in one position. Which means, the odd page numbers are under the right corner while the even-numbered page numbers are under the left corner.
Did you know, setting the position of page numbers as in textbooks could be fixed by simply using Microsoft Word. And make it easier to mention is the page numbering in Microsoft Word can be done automatically, so it will be easier for us to make the page numbering on a Microsoft Word document.
Here is how to make the settings page numbers odd / even with a different layout in Microsoft Word. In the example below, we use Microsoft Office Word 2013
How to create odd and even page number of different positions in Microsoft Word
- Open the App Microsoft Word
- Open your document file or create a new document
- Double Click on the header area on your worksheet document
- Appear Tab menu Header and Footer Tools
- Put a check on different odd and even page
- Still on the Header and Footer Tools menu, place the cursor on the area odd page header select the page number> top of page> select a position number that is on the right.
- Now go to the bottom, to the Events page header select the page number> top of page> then select the position number located on the left
At this point, you've managed to make the page number of different positions as often buddy get in reading books by setting the page numbering in Microsoft Word. For more details, please refer to the way video settings page numbering of odd and even different positions on Youtube. Click on the following link How to Setup odd/even Page numbers in different position in the word.